MyPrimeThemes values the privacy of all its customers and members. Read below to know about our privacy statement.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information, such as the following:
- Contact details (i.e., name, mailing address, phone number, email address)
- Social Security Number
- Unique identifiers (i.e., user name, password, account number)
- Preferences information (i.e., order history, product wish lists, marketing preferences)
Like other websites, we automatically gather information about your computer, like your IP address, browser type and operating system. We use these information to do the following:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to your questions and concerns
We will share your personal information with others only in the ways described in this privacy statement. However, we will not sell any of your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- if required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or a similar legal process
- if we believe in good faith that disclosure is imperative to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others; to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request
- if MyPrimeThemes, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or some of its assets. You will be informed through email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or use of personal information, as well as choices you may have regarding your personal information
- if we have your prior consent to share your information to any third party
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our web pages contain web beacons, or electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs. These are used along with cookies to collect aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. These may also be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. Basically, we use the web beacons to enable us to determine the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how people like you use our website. For instance, we will know how many people access a particular page and which links they clicked on. We use all the information gathered to understand and optimize how our site is utilized.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of MyPrimeThemes, Inc. If you provide personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. We urge you to carefully read the privacy statement of any web site you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from users, we follow generally accepted industry standards to safeguard the information provided to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission online or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Hence, we are unable to ensure its absolute security. If you have inquiries regarding security on our website, send us a message at [insert email here].
Additional Policy Information
Our website includes Widgets, the interactive mini-programs that run on our site to provide particular services from another company (such as those that offer news, opinions and music). Personal information like your email address may be collected through a Widget. Cookies may also be set by a Widget to allow it to work properly. Information collected by a Widget is governed by the privacy statement of the company that created it.
Please know that our website publicly offers easy to access blogs or community forums. There is a possibility that any information you submit in these blogs or forums will be read, collected and used by those who access them.
Updating Personal Information
If you wish to check or update your personal information to make sure that all your given information are accurate, simply send us an email at [email ad must be given].
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
In the future, we may update our privacy statement to reflect any changes to our information practices. If and when we do make changes, we will notify you by email (we will send the notification to the email address specified in your account) or through a notice on this site prior to the change (or changes) becoming effective. We urge you to periodically check our privacy statement for the latest information.
You can get in touch with us regarding the above privacy statement by sending us an email at [email ad must be given]